The Rowlands offer a new level of luxury and sustainable living to people wanting to live, work and play in central Adelaide. The $70 million project consists of 93 superbly presented apartments, now available at 18 Rowlands Plc, Adelaide.
The developers have insisted on the highest class of fittings and furnishings, which are supported by the work of one of Australia’s best known and experienced construction companies – Brookfield Multiplex.
In bringing to the city South Australia’s first 8.1 star Nationwide House Energy Rating Scheme (NatHERS) building, we are demonstrating our commitment to supporting South Australia’s recognised efforts to reduce its carbon footprint. Design features include solar-powered hot water systems, water retention tanks and double-glazed windows, as well as 94 bicycle parks to encourage cycling.
Building Features | Apartment Extras
- 8.1 star energy rated building
- Adelaide’s only double-glazed windows – premium insulation and sound-minimising
- Roof Sky Garden for entertaining with breathtaking views of Adelaide
- State of the art gym facilities on ground floor
- Electronic keyless entry system with swipe card for access to apartment, elevators and building common areas
- 24 hour CCTV monitored security
- Fully tiled apartment balconies with aluminium balustrade with glass infill panels
- 920 wide solid timber entry door to apartments with natural wood finish
- All corridor and party walls are 160mm thick, consisting of two walls separated by 55mm air gap which achieves the highest level of acoustics treatment
- Bicycle storage facilities
- Foyer entrance, common areas and corridors presented at 5 star hotel standard
- Building exterior consists of a high quality polished precast facade including acid etched concrete and self cleaning, maintenance free Alamaxco prefinished panels